Sunday, March 18, 2012

iPhone Fun

So I went to go upload my music on to my new iPhone 4s and it uploaded the pictures I had taken or saved onto the computer. I thought I would share some of my favs...this is a pic of E that Mike took with his phone. I absolutely LOVE it...
 E loves to be right in the middle of everything you are doing. She always has to be near either Mike or myself when we are at the computer...
 What can I say, but E is a climber!!
 I knew she was sick when she decided to sit in her chair and watch a full episode of Yo Gabba Gabba...
 E wanted her toe nails painted, then J wanted his painted, then they wanted me to paint mine..here are our pretty nails
 Silly kiddos LOVE the dryer! I don't mind because I used to love playing in the dryer as well..
 E has been able to climb out of her crib now and sometimes I don't have the energy to keep putting her back in bed during naptime, so I just leave her in the room with the door closed and then check on her if I don't hear anything...this is what I will find....
 or this...
 This month's rotation has be so nice!! Mike has had 1 1/2 hours lunch breaks alot, so I met him up at Costco to go do lunch. These next few pictures just show what great friends they are 


 March 8th I got to go see WICKED!! Can I say that I LOVED LOVED LOVED it! Fantastic play, Fantastic story line, and Fantastic songs! I went with my 2 sister in laws and Mikes 2 cousins. 
 Mike took this picture the same night I went to Wicked when he came to pick up the kids from his parents house...POPCORN POPPING! :) 
 Don't mind the layer of dirt on E's under shirt...we were playing the game where we copy whatever the baby is doing and if someone clapped this was her default position...handstand :) She just may be the next olympic gymnast
 I bought the kids new flip flops and E wanted to put hers on all by her self. 

4 comments:

  1. Those are some pretty cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, your kids are so fun! Love it! That first picture is too precious! and I love the pictures of the two of them together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pics. I think the cowboy hat is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maycee has the same outfit that E has on in the Costco pictures! My friend gave it to her for her bday. It is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete