Thursday, October 20, 2011

Update


Hey everyone...I know you are wanting to see tons of pictures of our vacation to Utah and J's 1st birthday parties. I will be posting pictures probably in 2 weeks time...we are going to be getting the internet in our apartment finally next week. It's going to make life so much easier to update our blog and facebook and it will make check emails easier too.

Also if you ever want to make comments on our blog please do!! I love to read them...I will likewise comment on your blog!!

2 comments:

  1. For a second I was like, "Wait! What apartment?! When did they move???" And then I was hoping that maybe this was another catch-up post... If not, then why are you without internet? I hope you get it soon! *B

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, totally just surfing and came from the farmers blog and saw your's, Hey there!
    Now you are on my list :)

    ReplyDelete