Friday, February 3, 2012

Christmas 2011

Mike got home from Casper 3 days before Christmas. For the first couple days we were just enjoying having him home and getting ready for Christmas. 
For Christmas Eve we went over to Mike's parents house to see them and his dad. He had surgery a week before and we wanted to go visit.
Here is E by their Christmas Tree...
 J and E opening their Christmas Eve presents
 J and E in their NEW jammies


 Now this is the first "real" Santa time we have had...Mike got his first experience putting together a bike for J the night before!! What a great santa!!



 The best part about having little kids is they don't want to wake you up early on Christmas morning. I believe we woke up at 7 and opened presents...here are the kiddos waiting to come down!


 J and E in their Christmas clothes...MERRY CHRISTMAS
 I believe everyone got what they wanted. I got Mike a pair of TOMS and his PS3 game that he wanted. He got me a sewing machine!!! and his mom got me a bread maker! Late that day we headed over to John and Brenda's house for games and dinner/dessert. I made these brownie bite Santa hats! So cute and SO YUMMY! I saw them on pinterest! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good Christmas!! those santa hats are adorable, don't you just love pinterest?!

    ReplyDelete