Monday, February 13, 2012

MATCH DAY!!!



Drumroll Please!!
First we made it to match day!! That is HUGE! I love that we are only 4 months away from graduation!!

We did it! We matched to Casper, WY...it was our #1 choice and we are absolutely thrilled to be moving there. Spreading the news made me feel like we were pregnant. Seriously, you tell your family first and then your close friends and then everyone!

I feel so blessed that the Lord has heard my prayers and answered them. This will give me an opportunity to live close to old friends and to my family. Also that we are going somewhere that Mike will be extremely happy. That is what worried me the most. He wasn't as thrilled about any of the other programs, but when he went to Casper he instantly loved it. I look forward to our new adventure after graduation!!

3 comments:

  1. I will miss seeing you all the time, but I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am sad you all won't be coming here, but so happy you got your #1 pick, that is awesome! I hope you all love it there and everything goes well for Mike in his program.

    ReplyDelete