Sunday, July 8, 2012

Our last days in AZ

So I realized there was a lot of pictures I had on my iPhone of events that we have done that we didn't take with our actual camera. Who knew iPhones could be so useful :) 
 Our first box packed

 After our awesome trip to the Grand Canyon, most of our days were filled with parks and water!! We went to the Aquatic Center at least once a week and parks a couple times a week. We had to end the parks a like a couple weeks before the actual move due to the heat.

 These are just cute pictures I threw in! 


 We also went to the science center. I miss the culture passes they were doing in AZ
 While we were packing, we found the snowsuits that will definitely come in handy for where we are now living..E just had to put it on.
 J would rather be shipped than have to drive the 20 hours to our new home
 Like I said, lots and lots of water activities!!!
 A couple Monday's we were able to hang out with my cousin David and his little boy. J and Ethan have been best friends since the day Ethan was able to come home from the hospital. They are 3 months apart. 
 J absolutely LOVED each and every time we went to the aquatic center...this guy is my little fish and I LOVE it!! 
 E not so much :) She had fun but it took her time to warm up to the water...believe it or not it was cold at first even in the 100 deg weather



 J and I were able to have a mommy/son date...we went to the dollar theaters and watched his new favorite movie THE LORAX. He absolutely loves the music and cannot wait for the movie to come out on DVD. We will definitely be required to buy it from this little man. 


No comments:

Post a Comment