Friday, October 19, 2012

Utah part 1

Here are the pictures I grabbed from my phone. I finally downloaded them onto the computer. This is from Utah. The kids and I left Mike to start his first month of residency and we went to Utah for the 4th of July. It has become somewhat of a tradition to go up to my parents for the 4th and then camp over night in their backyard on the 3rd. Then whoever is running the 5k or 10K in kaysville, will get up go run while everyone else goes to the pancake breakfast and get premium seats for the parade! Enjoy
 Stinky was happy to see us even after a few weeks of being apart 

We also had our Tucker family reunion at the park. E didn't want to hold her bag while waiting for the pinata to burst open...
 The bubble wrap game...needless to say my MOM won! 
 Lots of playing time in my Grandma Hill's yard. She has a HUGE yard and has to flood it in order to water it. 

 E is strutting her stuff in her new boots
 Dozer wasnt so sure about the fireworks...he was waiting for me to come to bed in the tent
 Everyday ALL day we were outside playing, well J got his first bee sting...not too pretty. 
 For the fireworks the kids and I headed over to my sisters house to celebrate with her family. The kids had a blast. J loved the fireworks. E wasn't too sure about them.
 All the kiddos...J, E, and Isaiah
 Bad picture quality, but what do expect from a phone and in pitch black night time...E watching the fireworks.
 We didn't really have enough money to get back home to Mike, so we had to celebrate both birthdays in Utah without him. They got to facetime a lot though with their dad. Her is E's 2nd birthday
 It is a requirement that when in Utah, I have to go to the Training Table to eat. My mom, Grandma Hill, my sister and her family went with us!
 When you E gets quiet you know she is doing something....
 We played a lot with the cousins...J and Ellis playing in the swimming pool that Grandpa made for them.l




No comments:

Post a Comment