Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Utah Part 3 & Home again

The way I was able to get back home to Mike, was I watched my nieces and nephews for a couple days. We had a blast!! The first day they decided to play dress up... 
 E and J...princess and knight
 Ora and Ellis were knights while Patience was a princess!
 The 3 knights!

Patience then decided to dress up as the Brave girl

and the boys 

And E looks more like Ariel instead of brave
 On Monday when I was watching them, my mom and my other nephew Davis came up to play! The boys played dress up yet again! 
 I then came home to be with Mike again. We headed to the river one day to let the kids play in the water...
 Dozer had to join in...
 Mike thought he needed a mustache
 For E's 2nd birthday we got her ears pierced! She was not happy after they were done but she did love posing for pictures to show off her new earrings

 Our new resident friends, let us come live with them for a month while our house was being finished. We had a ton of fun when the kids went to bed!! And we are EXTREMELY GRATEFUL that they let us come live with them. The hotel was just getting too much to handle. 
 One of the rare moments are 2 year olds got along...a picture had to be taken :) 
 E wanted to go swimming

No comments:

Post a Comment