Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hogle Zoo

After spending about 2 weeks in Casper, the kids and I headed up to Utah to spend time with family. Little did we know we would end up staying for 3 weeks since we were running out of our half of a paycheck for the whole month of July!! I watched my brothers kids for him while he was working and his wife was a way for work, so I was able to eventually get back to Mike! While we were in Utah, I went to the Hogle Zoo with my sister and her little guy. The kids had so much fun. It's sad that the closest Zoo now is 5-6 hours away.



 J, I, and E all looking at the monkeys


The kids kind of got scared of this elephant...he blows water out of his nose! 


This elephant got to do a little show for the kids...


 If you can see, the baby elephant was wanting to join in...





This guy was my favorite...he kept doing flips over and over again.



No comments:

Post a Comment