Monday, September 10, 2012

We OWN a HOME

Hey we are finally in our home and cannot be more ecstatic about it!! We just got the internet on Saturday and I have been trying to keep up with school. Moving into a house during the 2nd week of college is not the best option in the world. Especially when your husband is working 12+ hours a day this month. Let's just say I am one tired momma!!

Jaxon started pre-K today! He was a little scared, but did great when I left! I feel like the school we chose is going to get him a great education and really get him prepared for ALL DAY kindergarten next year! That's right ALL DAY...I am freaking out, because I don't think any 5 year old needs to be away from home and in school that long. Especially when kindergarten is not required here.

I will post pictures of our adventures in the last couple months! And it has been quite an ADVENTURE!!

1 comment:

  1. They started all day Kindergarten here two years ago when shaylee was in Kinder. It was hard for me, but she did well in it. Jaron has his second day today, so we will see how he does as the days go on. I do not enjoy all day kindergarten, but it is what it is.

    ReplyDelete