Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Med School Graduation Pics

I finally uploaded my pictures from my camera and here are the graduation pictures!!! Enjoy


Cindy and Kathy

All the family 

Mike walking in


This was after the ceremony, just a picture of the sweet staff he got to hold 

Mike's favorite part, the bagpiper that led the students out and into graduation

our med school graduate

Justin and Mike

Our family

My parents came up

Mike's parents


The guys

and their wives...


Everyone that came to the ceremony. His sister Lisa was able to come up for the luncheon held at the church



Basically all the LDS med students

And their wives


Everyone together one last time

We took a picture of them together like this at the White Coat Ceremony in their first year of medical school. They boys were about 5 months old then and they are almost 4 years old here!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I love the kids with the cap on! And your dress is beautiful! Congrats to Mike, again! I'm so excited for you family. So many great things going on.

    ReplyDelete