Wednesday, November 23, 2011

22 lbs down!!!!!

So I know that most everyone knows that I was a little overweight after having J. This year I decided it was time to get my butt into shape. I am glad to report that as of today I have lost 22 lbs and still going. I am super excited to keep seeing such great results and I feel a lot more alive these days. I want to thank my family for their support and my awesome friends here and in our ward! Having a support system to help you through this process is the best way to keep losing! We are also doing a Biggest Loser contest with our apartment complex and I am determined to win. Also we have decided to start trying for another baby and I am already at my goal weight wise to get pregnant again. As long as I am less than what I was with J then its a success for me and I have surpassed that by 12 lbs!!

1 pic*

No comments:

Post a Comment