Wednesday, November 23, 2011

In Loving Memory....

Born 10/27/2009 @ 5:59am, weighing 13.4 oz and 10 inches long, was the most beautiful baby girl....Evelyne May Sessions. This sweet little girl was alive for a short few minutes, but she gave her mom the blessing and privilege to hold her while she was still alive. As many of you know David and Kele had their son at 25 weeks. Kele had gone into the hospital Saturday fearing the baby would be born then. Little Evelyne had other plans and was born Tuesday morning. I went to visit David, Kele, and Evelyne yesterday afternoon. I cried a ton when I walked into the room, but once in the room there was such a sweet spirit present that all crying stopped. I know with all my heart that this little girl is now a celestial being and was present in that room. I was so blessed to be able to hold her and just amazed at how perfect she was formed. Her face was the most perfect and I know that she was a girl through and through. She was there comforting her mother, who is such a strong and amazing person. Even though this is the hardest trial in a families life, David and Kele are the strongest people to bear it. I am so thankful for the gospel in my life and to know that Evelyne is waiting for her mom and dad and brother to come meet her again. I know this is true with all my heart and soul! WE LOVE YOU LITTLE EVELYNE and you will be missed and cherished!


1 pic*

No comments:

Post a Comment