Wednesday, November 23, 2011

J being J

So I have a ton of pictures, but I won't bore you with all of them. We have this little horse that we inherited when we got married and J has discovered it. He absolutely loves it. One day we caught him trying to "ride" the horse, well these pictures aren't that day, but I got him to do it again just to have proof!! Enjoy...

The other day we went to the park with my cousin David and his son Ethan...it was even more fun because Mike took a break from studying to come hang out with us.

Then today while I was doing a super awesome craft...which I have pictures of....J was playing with his blocks. I get up from my craft to just check on him and this is what I found....

And....this is my AWESOME craft. I am so excited about the finished product. I had bought the pattern a couple months ago and was afraid of how much it would cost and since we didn't have the money right then I waited. Well come to find out when buying all the stuff and doing it, the tie actually only costs about $5 per tie...pretty sweet deal to me!!! Anyways I decided last week to make him a Valentine's day tie and this is what turned out....



9 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment