Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Life

Mike has finished his 2nd week of school. He is already beginning to feel the pressures of studying and family time. I am doing better this year with him studying and allowing him a lot more time to do it. I felt so selfish last year that I decided to make it a new school year resolution that I wouldn't interfere with his studying time. Friends do make that easier! I am now starting to walk every morning Mon-Fri with my friend Bryndee. I love being able to have a girl to talk to and I notice that on the days we walk I don't pester Mike as much! Since we started walking I learned that there is a 5K race for the Phoenix Children's hospital that a couple friends have decided to enter. So I am officially entered into the race as of today! I am so excited to do another race and especially to get a t-shirt! I love the t-shirts!! :) I was even looking into races I could do over Thanksgiving break with Mike and maybe his family and friends if anyone wants to join in. J is just growing and growing. He is starting to say so many words. He says "pup-pup", "all done", "food"...well that sounds more like "Bah", "dozer", "up"(which means up and down), and so many more. He can recognize a, b, and c. He can also recognize mom and dad in pictures now! He loves to run...he is great with walking but if he has the chance to run he will take it. We are trying to teach him to stop when we say "stop" but it's a work in progress! :) He loves reading books and he loves water. I might just have my swimmer with my first kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment