Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Super Saturday, Super Crafty!!!

Today was super saturday for our relief society and to be honest I have never attended a super saturday. I thought it was awesome. I had so much fun. There was a coupon 101 class, cake decorating class, joys of motherhood class, make your own earrings class, strengthening your marriage class, etc. I made the Quiet Books and the diaper wipe clutch class!! They were both awesome. I wasn't happy with the way my diaper wipes turned out, but once I got it home and started using it I fell in love. I am so excited to make the diapers pouch to go with it! I also attended the cake decorating class which was so fun...I have been wanting to learn to cake decorate for a while now and one of the teachers taught us how to make marshmellow fondant. It's super easy and I am wanting to try it out. So if anyone wants a cake I'll make you one!! :) Here are some pictures of my two awesome crafts.

The church quiet book. The games are Stripling Warrior, Missionary...they just dress them up; Word of Wisdom...they match good foods vs bad foods; Commandment Counters; Book of Mormon Stories.

My awesome diaper clutch

Also this is before Super Saturday, but I finished my 2nd quilt for a friend of mine. I love this quilt and I hope her little girl loves it as well!!


5 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment