Sunday, November 27, 2011

UT PT 2: Water play


absolutely absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my grandma's house. I love everything about it (well it could use some updating, but it's Grandma's house), I love the driveway, I love the character of her house, I love the old beaten down milk barn, I love the Red Barn & basketball court, I loved the old chicken coup that they tore down, I love the little playhouse!, but my favorite feature about my Grandma's house is her HUGE BIG BACKYARD! The only way to water this HUGE BIG BACKYARD is by flooding it!!!!! Which adds up to a LOT of FUN....

The water was just barely spreading but J got into it right away.

He is so goofy

This just a shot of how big the backyard is....there's more to it too!!

I didn't think E would want to get in, that's why I didn't get her in her swimsuit but she proved me wrong...she LOVED the water

My sister and Little guy came over to play in the water also....

She brought her dogs too...J loved throwing the ball for them. He got pretty good too

J pushing E on the sled! They had a blast together.

Got him in mid suck of his lower lip...Seriously isn't he just the most adorable kid ever!!

E working her soaked clothes!

After we played, we put the kids in the bath to rinse all the ditch water off them. J knows that you do not drink ditch water or you will throw up ALL NIGHT (yes this happened on our trip)

11 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment