Wednesday, November 23, 2011

We're not dead...

Ok so I have not posted anything much with pictures for a while. We are currently in Utah hanging out with my fam and Mike's sister for Christmas. I will post some pictures when we get back to AZ and to a more normal living. For now, we have had so much fun spending time with family and letting J get to know his cousins more. We love how his cousin Davis and him are the exact same size and they are 7 months apart....Davis being older. They love to play with each other!

Christmas morning was fantastic. I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, child, and baby on the way.....that's right baby on the way!! :) This has been a great year and we are looking forward to the New Year.

Last week we took J sledding for the first time. He loved being pulled around on the sled, but once we took him down the "bunny" slope he didn't like it as much. He hated getting the snow splashed in his face, but we had a fantastic first experience with it. Plus we didn't have any winter clothes for him so I'm sure he was freezing in the jacket we had and the gloves we had for him. Also my sister and her husband of 5 years renewed their vows. It was a beautiful ceremony and I was so lucky that I was able to attend with J. During the beginning of the ceremony she had all her nephews and her niece walk down the isle...Ora was the flower girl and dispersing the flowers, as to which J thought that he needed to "clean" up so he trailed behind trying to pick up the flower pedals! :) What a great little helper.

Well those are the highlights and I'll post pictures when we get back to AZ. HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR and we love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment