Thursday, November 24, 2011

Dozer...

Ok, so this past year has been a little crazy for our dog, Dozer. He has had 4 seizures! After the last 2, since they were a week apart, I took him into the vet. They drew some blood and everything came back normal. What does that mean?? It means we have a dog with epilepsy! I know crazy right. I was so scared the first time I saw him having a seizure, I had to call Mike at school because I was crying so hard. I thought I would have to take him into the Vet ER. I just recently found out from my friend whose dog had epilepsy that when a dog has a seizure it's just like taking a short nap. Unless he starts getting to delusional after each seizure then we shouldn't have to medicate him. Hopefully it's just a once in a while thing that happens and he will be fine.

4 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment