Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Swimming...


I forgot to post about J's swimming adventures before we left. We had just moved into our new place and we all just needed a little relaxing and cooling off, so we went swimming. Now J had been trying to prove to me that he can float on his own with his floaty in the part of the pool where he can't touch. Well this particular time he did just that, he SWAM on his OWN!!!! I was so proud of him, being a swimmer in high school and just loving to swim in general has made this my YAY moment as a mom. I probably cried!!! :) (actually this was the 2nd time...this was when I had someone around to video tape it).
I tried to upload the video but it wasn't working, so the picture right below is of him swimming on his own. He just kicks all the time and uses his arms as balance with his floaty. He is a natural swimmer and loves it. I wish I could have the video to show everyone his giggles and screams during the whole time he swims!!


5 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment