Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas 2009 & more...

Me finally holding my niece Patience

All 3 boys playing the piano....J, Ellis, and Davis

Christmas morning are the next few pictures! We had such a great morning! I am half and half on the Christmases to come when J will be super excited for Santa to come and want to wake up at 4 in the morning to open presents. Thankfully this year though my brother, Jason, was spending Christmas morning at his own house and didn't call or have the opportunity to come jump on Mike and I at 3 in the morning. We opened presents at 7-8 in the morning...wonderful! How time flies...when did I become so old to not want to wake up super early to open presents...silly time!

Mike and my mom ended up getting me the same present, but since they caught it earlier than christmas morning my mom was able to exchange her gift. I really was excited about this gift! I got the griddle that I have always wanted since we have been married.

This is my sisters kitty, jigxr but I thought it was hilarious how he scrunched up into a ball to sleep on the little kids chair. Such a funny cat! He didn't enjoy J too much, but Jaxon sure loved making him hiss...he thought it was hilarious even after the several cat scratches he gave him.

Last but not least, my wonderful parents! I owe them so much and they have given and shown me so much happiness! I hope I can be as great of parents as they were to me and my siblings!

10 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment