Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What we've been up to....


What we've been up to since May.....first Mike finished his 2nd year of MED school!! The day after his last final was moving day!! We are officially moved out of Sage Stone apartments in Glendale, AZ and moved into our new place in Mesa. We were able to get the kitchen, office, and our bedrooms/bathrooms set up enough for Mike to live in while J and I travel to UT for 3 weeks!!! Right now Mike is studying for his board exams and J and I are with my parents in UT. The pictures below are from what we've done so far....

J and I are our 14 hour drive to Utah with my sister Lisa. This is at the 20/I-15 intersection area...poor kid threw up 2 hours into the trip in Flagstaff, but travelled the rest with tolerance!!
Memorial day at the cemetary....J and his cousin Ellis with my cousin's little girl, Summer in the back sitting at my Grandpa Hill's grave. I like to think the kids played with Grandpa before coming to earth. :)

My niece Patience and I
J, Ellis, and Ora telling my mom what letters are on the headstones while walking. We have such smart kids! :)

BBQ at my parents house. My dad set up his volleyball net and they played badmitton...J thinks he was playing tennis

Ellis wanted to ride the tricycle but didn't want to give up the racket
Davis and J....Tage and I both know what it would be like to have twins when these two get together.
Mom and Stephanie hanging out with me while we watch the other play
Patience and Ora
Davis and Ellis playing in the sand while J.......
was swinging!!!!!!


The rest of the week after Memorial day was filled with me relaxing and spending time with my parents. J's rest of the week was filled with swinging, jumping, swinging, and more SWINGING.... I have come to really despise my parents swing set at the moment. :) He seriously swings 4-5 times a day. I am so grateful though for the backyard that my parents have. We don't have this luxury in AZ and I'm sad when we have to go back that this is something Jaxon will have to do without. One day we will have a nice huge backyard for the kids to play in everyday....one day.


This is just something J did this morning...kind of random and not sure what he was trying to do, but this is the window in the front of my parents house....



16 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment