Saturday, November 26, 2011

The drive...


Our drive started out great! We left at about 1 after I picked up Mike from school. We decided to go the Vegas way because there was supposed to be a snow storm that day and the next...so we headed out and stopped in Cedar City for the night. After visiting Mike's grandparents in the morning we headed out again...

I decided that I would drive first because the roads weren't supposed to be bad...well I was completely WRONG!! I am not a HUGE fan of driving on bad winter roads and this is what I got to drive on until we got to Nephi....


This last picture is like a 5+ mile backed up traffic, because a semi truck had slid and was blocking BOTH lanes...this was going south to Vegas...so luckily we weren't headed that way.

5 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment