Saturday, November 26, 2011

My sweet fat Shadow

Yesterday my brother informed me that my sweet, fat, kitty Shadow got hit by a car and passed away. I was pretty cool on the phone, but once I got off I bawled like baby. He was such a good cat and we never had any problems with him. He had an attitude of superiority but most cats do. He loved playing with Dozer and they were great friends. At my parents house he played bully to the other cats and dog! My mom was ok with having him there because he killed the mice and we were going to take him with us in a year to our new home for residency. :( We have explained to J that Shadow has gone to live with Lucky and Jesus. He handled it pretty well...he told us that he wanted to go live with Shadow, Lucky, and Jesus...hopefully for J that won't happen for a VERY long time!


9 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment