Sunday, November 27, 2011

3 down 1 to go...


I cannot believe how fast the past 3 years have gone. I don't know who has struggled more, me or Mike...I have had bad days and great days going through medical school as I know that Mike has had some bad days and some really great days!! It's even more hard to believe that when we moved here J was 5 weeks old...so little!! *The pictures are backwards, so have fun* Here are some fun things that Mike has done in the past 3 years.....

3rd year he got to start his rotations in all the basic fields of medicine aka Family med, internal med, OB/gyn, cardio, Peds, etc... One rotation he did in Kingman (in his 4th year he will be going to other states to do Audition rotations for Residency) Also our family became a family of 4 in his 3rd year!

After a rotation, I believe at one of the hospitals

In his 2nd year he got to go to Guatemale to do a medical service trip! He absolutely loved it and I know we will definitely be doing A LOT of these when he becomes a doctor. He may even do it again at the end of his 4th year.

At the beginning of the 1st year they hold what's called the White Coat Ceremony and it's where he receives his white coat...it's a "student" white coat and only goes to the hips...when he graduates he will get the "official" white coat.

Yes J was this little when we moved

This next year is going to go by so fast...the start to even apply for residencies is July 1st...WOW! It's already here to start applying, then he will be doing interviews in the fall and in February we will know where and when we will be moving! I am excited, nervous, scared, and fascinated all at the same time! I'm ready for our next adventure but sad that we will be leaving all the wonderful friends we have made in this journey!!! Mike is AMAZING and he is doing such a great job! I know he will rock this next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


6 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment