Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Baby Shower for E


Just this past Tuesday my wonderful friends threw me a baby shower for . I haven't been to excited about the baby this pregnancy since it has been a little tougher than J's, but this got the ball rolling and I'm SUPER ECSTATIC to have a little girl!!!! Kim and Nicole made these perfect letters for her room. I absolutely love them!
Everything was so well planned and organized. The drinks were colorful and delicious...

My friend Jesica, (www.jesicascakes.blogspot.com) made these DELICIOUS cupcakes
and along with those were the YUMMY brownies made by Kim

Some of the fun decorations

The completed dessert table...doesn't it just look MOUTH-WATERING

The talented one's who put the baby shower together...Nicole, Brooke, and

Kim

Some of the party guests


Everyone there played a game in which they had to answer 12 questions. They were trying to guess what my answers were to the questions themselves. Whoever got the closest answers or if they were right on, got a point!

My sister in law Debbie WON!!

Present time.... Debbie and Lisa got E this adorable tu-tu

Christina gave E a lot of bath time toys, which will be wonderful!! There were a lot of adorable outfits that I can't wait to dress E in along with matching flower clips!!

All my friends and sister in laws.
It was such a blast and I'm so grateful to have such wonderful friends. Thanks again Nicole, Kim, and Brooke for throwing such an AMAZING baby shower. E is definitely going to be the cutest baby girl around.

No comments:

Post a Comment