Saturday, November 26, 2011

Utah Part 1


So we headed up to Utah this a week ago to attend my sisters baby shower!! Now to me this is a big deal because it's her first and I'm so excited that we will have kids less than a year from each other in age. Here are some random pictures I took while visiting. We really didn't do much the first couple days we were there until the baby shower, which I will post those pictures later and then we also hung out with my friend Kim and her two kids, Audrey and Max...which I'll do a separate post for those pictures as well!

E working on her neck muscles...

J was so exhausted he slept on the living room floor...for those who know J, he NEVER sleeps anywhere but the car and his bed.

J playing

My brother, Tage, was awesome enough to cut J's hair for me. Tage wanted to leave it like this, but HECK NO! I am not going to have a redneck for a son...so he buzzed the rest :)

Sunday was my Grandma Brimhall's birthday. We had all the family over for dinner along with Tage's friend Marcella and her two kids. It was a blast. Can you just see how much trouble these boys could get into. :) (left to right: Ellis, Grant, Davis, and J)

The Birthday Girl is in the black.

Ora and Marcella's daughter McKenna....(Grant above also belongs to Marcella)

The boys table

Lisa's belly is finally getting a little bigger, she was able to hold E without any hands...her belly was supporting E!


Grandma Brimhall and the kiddos.

Tage decided to put J in the chest and then close it! J of course loved this, so we tried both boys, but Davis didn't like it as much...to squished I suspect!

This is how E spent most of her naps, which is the only way she would nap for long periods of time.

J decided to put on my dad's glasses!

E sleeping on Grandpa...cute bonding moment


Boys will be boys

More pictures to come....




17 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment