Saturday, November 26, 2011

4 mos...Thanksgiving...and Christmas trees


Some fun events happened...first E turned 4 months old! I can now say she is 12 lbs 5 oz and she is 23 inches tall. She had her first doctors appointment a couple weeks ago since her 2 week check up, so the poor girl had to get 3 shots and in a couple weeks she will have to get her other set of shots to be all caught up. She was a trooper though!!
Here are some highlights about E:
*she giggles A LOT
*she can roll from front to back and back to front
*she can scoot and turn in a circle
*she is starting to reach and grab at toys
*she LOVES watching J
*her eyes are staying pretty dark, but I know she is going to be a blue eyed babe
*she still has a lot of hair...only a tiny spot in the back is rubbed off
E trying rice cereal for the first time...it didn't go to well. She wasn't a big fan of it, so we will try in another couple weeks.

Next BIG event everyone knows is THANKSGIVING....here are the pies we made. Mike made the Oreo cream pie, I made the banana cream pie (which turned out delicious for my first time ever making a pie), and then Mike made the last chocolate cream pie with leftovers from the Oreo cream pie. All YUMMY!!
For our Thanksgiving, we headed over to the Bulloch's house. These 2 pictures were the only pictures we took all day...we were just having way TOO much fun to remember we had our camera. After eating our food, we went to Harry Potter 7 again with Brenda and John, the kids, Lindsey, Cindy, Debbie, and Ethan. Then we went back to the Bullochs for a 2nd round and then headed home. Where I stayed up with Debbie and Cindy to hit the Black Friday deals!! Which we SCORED!!!

The best Black friday deal I got was my Cricut, for $70 which they normally run $200. I have to thank Mike for getting that one though, because I was determined to stay up all night, but at 3:50pm I headed up to bed to take a little break before heading out to Michaels for their 6am opening, and in 5 secs I was out like a light. Thankfully my wonderful hubby got up at 5:15 and headed over to Michaels and snatched me and my sister in law a Cricut! Unfortunately I only got 3 hours of sleep so we put up our Christmas tree, decorations , and lights Saturday. Here are some pictures of that. I can't wait to add to my decorations using my awesome Cricut!!!
We tried to take a picture of the two...this was the only picture where J didn't have his hands up in his face...but he looks pissed.. ha ha
I hope my kids stay friends as they grow up....they are just too cute playing together!

8 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment