Sunday, November 27, 2011

UT PT 3: Sunday Hike's


Utah is the perfect weather... in the summer you can get out and enjoy the nature all around you, but in AZ you stay indoors or go swimming! Mike and I are not huge fans of the heat and we are so excited for February to get here so we can know where we are moving to. Then in the Winter Utah snows and that's perfect for snowboarding, making snowman, sledding, snowball fights, cuddling up in bed watching movies and drinking hot chocolate. Seriously what could get better than living in a place where they have all 4 seasons!....

Here is us on our first Sunday in Utah enjoying an afternoon walk with my family

J's ready

On the way up to the water, my sisters dog Dre discovered this HUGE bull snake.......freaked me out! I absolutely HATE HATE snakes!!! Luckily this guy did not bite Dre or anyone else for that matter and he was NOT poisonious

Early on, my back started hurting so Uncle Jesse took E...this was taken after she stood up wanting to get out but he closed the umbrella on her! My kids LOVE their Uncle Jesse.

The water...we made it...it was moving so fast and was pretty high from the last time my sister was up here. It was GORGEOUS though

J got tired on the way down, plus I think he was jealous of E riding with Jesse. He latches on to Jesse, Grandpa, Tage, and Jason whenever we come to visit without Dad.

Grandpa was carrying Jesse and Lisa's little guy...he fell asleep :) He is such a cutie

E on the way down the mountain

my sis and I

Interesting fact: While in Utah I was training for my 10k race on the 4th...well I got shin splints, no fun! My dad had me ice it and guess what...HIVES!! I was baffled that you can get an ICE HIVE. Who knew?!


10 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment