Thursday, November 24, 2011

E's Blessing


I had such a wonderful time this past weekend. I got to see this cute little face...Davis!! He is such a sweetie and I'm so sad that when we go to visit we only get to see him at least twice, because he lives with his mom. :( But this weekend we got him the whole time!! I love him so much...he came down with his dad (Tage), my mom, my dad, and Lisa to see E be blessed. They drove down Friday night and we were able to play and go swimming Saturday. J and Davis are still the little twins in the family and are best friends. They play like best friends and argue like best friends do. The very first thing that happened was Tage gave them Pop Rocks to try...Davis doesn't like them so much, but J loved them!!!


Then my parents needed to get out of the house and so they took the kids for a walk....they each wanted to wear their sunglasses!! Tage and I have such studly little boys

After the walk, we all got geared up to go swimming. Lisa was inside getting some much needed rest after the long drive! E was extremely tired and when we tried to put her on the chair to snooze while we all swam she woke up...so Mike stayed out with her...

J put on E's hat...such a funny kid. He loves all her accessories

Davis wasn't into swimming too much on Saturday, he mostly stayed on the steps or jumped into the layout floatie we have. Here is Davis and my Dad enjoying the sun

J had gotten the PS3 controllers out and so Davis wanted to play...Mike is actually playing for him, but Davis thinks he is doing it! They were playing Hamsterball, the perfect game for little kids....

Aunt Lisa just relaxing with E. I am excited because my sister is 20 weeks, halfway done until we get to meet her little man!!!!

Uncle Tage holding E...this was right before they were leaving and his only time holding her. Everyone else hogged her :)

After the blessing and brunch, Lisa took some wonderful pics for me with E in her dress. The blessing went perfectly. I fed her right before church started so that she would be content and happy during the actual blessing. Thankfully it worked!!


The brunch

Grandpa and E....I have a feeling she is going to be grandpa's little girl. He was the only one that got her cooing and smiling all weekend!!

Ethan and J at the brunch

I am so glad that he is still my baby boy!! :) What a cutie of a son I have...love him!!

Here are some of the pictures Lisa took...



I'm so glad that the dress turned out so perfect!! I am not a seamstress and have never had sewing lessons in my life, but my wonderful friend Julianne helped me and I was able to make her beautiful dress! And thanks to my AWESOME cousin Stephanie, I made her flower as well!!



20 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment