Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lights...


I will be having a lot of posts the next couple of days to get caught up from Christmas and our trip to Utah! It was a great time to end the year! :) First things first...after Thanksgiving, we did the whole Black Friday thing, mostly to get Christmas presents for J and a few items for ourselves. We were able to get Mike's PS3 game and Mike was sweet enough to get me my CRICUT!! I had a little fun with it before we left...

I also made J and E's stockings...which I thought turned out great and were a so EASY!!

I even bought a few more (not going to mention the exact #) for our future kids so that they can all have the same stocking! :) We also went to the Mesa Temple Lights and the Zoo lights.

Here are pictures from the Mesa Temple Lights...

6 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment