Saturday, November 26, 2011

Utah Part 2: Lisa's Baby shower


The number one reason for me to go to Utah before the holidays was for my sisters baby shower!! It was such a blast!

Here is my sister strutting her prego self around the room for people to observe what she is wearing for a game. The game was she walked around for a min, then left the room, which is when we had to answer questions like is she wearing pink, fingernail polish, any jewelry, etc.
My mom, Emma, and Lisa's friends (Danica and someone I can't remember her name)
Lisa's friend Merrie, Merrie's kids, and then my cousins Cindy and Debbie!
Lisa's friends from work
All her awesome presents. It was fun to go through these with her and help her get organized! I am super super excited for my sister to have a baby. :)
Some of the decorations. "IT'S A BOY"
So I originally wanted to make the cake, but it fell apart when I tried to take it out of the pan, so THANKFULLY walmart bakery takes food stamps and I just popped on by to order a cupcake cake that looked like a gummy bear! :)
The wonderful display of DELICIOUSNESS!!!

8 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment