Sunday, November 27, 2011

Finally....

OK I have finally transfered all my posts from my other blog to this blog!! It took a while, but I finally decided just to transfer the wording and I would get to the pictures a little at a time. This way though I can start getting caught up from the last 4 months!! There isn't too much, but I still have J's first day of preschool, E's 15 months...well I guess 16 months since that is what she is now, my St. Louis trip to visit MIke, Thanksgiving, Mike's rotations, interviews, etc!!, our gross termite problem, me getting locked out of the house,  and pretty soon Christmas! What a crazy 4 months it has been.

Right now I am currently visiting my family in UT for Thanksgiving, we were lucky enough that Mike was able to come visit us for a couple days. I was so glad he was able to come because the kiddos have not seen him for 2 months. We are having a blast here and I am so grateful for my family. I also won't have too many pictures to post since Mike took our good camera with him to all his rotations and I don't like using our old one.

What's really crazy that in just 3 months we will match to a RESIDENCY and we will know where we are going to live for the next 3 years. I am super excited for the next 3 months to go by. I cannot wait to start looking for houses and preschools for J to attend!!  Hope everyone stays tuned for the many updates that will be coming your way


2 comments:

  1. I have been wondering what's been going on.
    Can't wait to see the the pics with these posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still hoping you all come here! Is Portland still in the mix?

    ReplyDelete