Wednesday, November 23, 2011

5K run


My lucky number

Me finishing the race


Liz finishing the race

Kristin finishing the race

Kristin, Liz, and I before the race started

This past weekend a couple friends and I ran in the 5K Moon Valley Bridge race. Kristin and Liz were so much better than me, but I thought I did pretty well. I ran my personal best time of 33:14. I am not the best runner, but I have found something to keep me active and to keep me running most days. I love having a goal in sight and a deadline for that goal. The races are just a goal to me and a motivation to keep going. I also love the shirts! :) If anyone knows me I am most comfortable in casual pants and a t-shirt!!! I would love it anyone wanted to come and run with me. It makes it more fun.


5 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment