Saturday, November 26, 2011

We are still here


I haven't been blogging as much lately because not many people are commenting so I am in the "why does it matter" stage...but I wanted to let everyone know we are still here....Mike is doing awesome with all of his rotations and this month is Internal Medicine and it's the first "break" we have gotten time wise since November. We are both loving his schedule. He doesn't have to go in until 11am and then he gets off any where between 2-5. I love it!! It's so nice to be able to see my husband again and spend time with him. J is also loving having his dad home more often. We also went to Utah, which I'll have a separate post for since it's all about my nephew ISAIAH..such a cutie!! Love him!!


J is still crazy as ever, but he is so funny. He is getting quite the imagination and loves to act out some of his favorite characters. He is totally into Aladdin, Cinderella, Peter Pan, and the Nightmare Before Christmas...which is his all time favorite over them all. we have to watch 1 of those movies a day. So funny! He LOVES LOVES LOVES to play outside. Unfortunately we only have a little back patio so he gets bored pretty quick and doesn't have enough space to run around unless we go out front, then I can't get him back inside! :) I'll have to buy him something for the patio...maybe a little pool for him to play in when I don't want to have to go swimming alone with 2 kids! :)

E is just nuts. She is already walking along side the furniture...not an expert yet at it but getting there. She is talking more and loves fruit, she is not a veggie fan at all. She squirms everytime!! She is getting more hair and she has her 2 bottom teeth. I think she is teething and will be getting her top teeth soon. Her crawling is getting quicker and she is sleeping through the night!! YAY!

Just gotta say I love these 2 kiddos...here are some fun pictures of what we have been up to the last month.
J 2.5 and E 7 months old

J and Raylin

E and Kiley...it's so much fun to watch these little girls every Tuesday!! I love that Raylin is 2 months older than J and Kiley is 2 months old than E!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Lots of playing outside on the patio...Love this weather!!

We have to keep the binky in or else she will eat EVERYTHING!! Even Dozer...

Eating yummy new foods!

Making cookies for our Valentine's day ward playgroup!!


Riding Dozer (he is such a great dog)


11 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment