Saturday, November 26, 2011

J's Swim Lessons


We are now onto the 2nd session of SWIM LESSONS!! Here are some pictures from the 1st session last week. Mindi and Brittany are wonderful teachers and J just LOVES it! He has already improved and can get from point A to point B without ANY floaties!! Can I get a WOOT WOOT!! Seriously, he is an amazing swimmer. I am so proud. I got a little teary when I saw him jump off the diving board for the first time at swim lessons. As some of you know I swam competitively for almost 10 years and I love that I have children that share the joys of swimming that I had when I was little.

Swimming to the wall...She always does this every lesson, it teaches them that if they ever fall into the pool to go to the wall! Mindi is a genius!!

Doing "humpty dumpty"

This was the first day and they were going to get in the water and monkey crawl to a step in the deep end of the pool. The 2nd day they jumped off the diving board...the other boy is J's friend from church. They had a blast...seriously those 2 could get into some trouble if they were to grow up together

5 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment