Saturday, November 26, 2011

Utah Part 2: CHRISTMAS!!!!


Here is J Christmas morning...we waited to open presents when the kids woke up...Grandpa and Grandma woke up first and then I woke up at 7am. J was asleep until 7:30am when I finally went in to wake him, Mike, and  up.
J's awesome stocking!!!

Mike wearing his NEW robe and J opening some PLAYDOUGH

E was just hanging out and enjoying her toys

So my mom got everyone of us kids a DAMN IT doll...it's pretty sweet. I can now get my stress out and not have to hit my kids...HA HA just kidding, I don't have stress ;o)

Mike and my brother got me a KITCHEN AID and I love it. I finally used it last week and made some cookies...seriously it cut the time in half! I will one day learn to make bread!

Here are my parents opening their presents

Lisa just chilling

J, Davis, and soon to be my nephew Grant!!

Ora and McKenna (my soon to be niece) got the same nail "salon" and spent hours painting each others nails. They are best friends already!!

From left to right...Tage's fiance, Marcella, Tage, Jason, and Steph...Grant in the middle! :)

The boys were bugging the girls, so I made them an ONLY BOYS fort...they LOVED it.

J and Ellis hanging out
This year was a fun Christmas! I can't wait until E is old enough for Santa too. I always LOVE getting together with my family and wish we lived closer so we can hang out more often.



13 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment