Saturday, November 26, 2011

Utah Part 1


For the first couple days we kind of relaxed a bit...I for one had to get used to the elevation change, I don't handle it well. BUT the Thursday before Christmas my parents took the whole family out to see Tangled in 3D...Mike and I with our awesome glasses!!

My dad, sister, and J

Then we decided on Friday to take my parents and my Grandma Hill out to lunch which we then took J to find some snow...we FOUND it. We had to go to the ski resorts, but hey we found some for him. He absolutely LOVED to play in it.

"Snow fight!!"


There was a little hill at the park we were at and so Mike being smart and resourceful, decided to dig in the trash and find a make shift sled for J...

Cardboard didn't work quite so well for Mike....

But for J it worked alright....

Since the cardboard wasn't working Mike found a plastic drawer and that worked MUCH better


Except for Mike... :)

After we played in the snow, we headed back to my parents house to get ready for Christmas Eve at Julie and Bryan's house with Shannon and Josh. We had the usual Shepherd's bread and Frape...the Bulloch family tradition. It is always fun to be able to hang out with Julie and Bryan and the kids on Christmas Eve.

12 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment