Saturday, November 26, 2011

My 26th Birthday


For all those who don't know I am a St. Pattys girl, so this year for my birthday, to start Mike got me a KINDLE!!!! Seriously LOVE IT. (I am almost finished with Count of Monte Cristo and got 44 classic books for $0!!) Anyways, Mike and I went out to breakfast to start the day out, went and bought us some green shirts since we didn't own anything green. Our kids did, but not us. After shopping we got a dozen FREE Krispy Kreme donuts and then picked up the kids. We then headed to this water park that is super cheap to get into! We loved it.... Here are some fun pictures of that...
J ready to go with my goggles!

Poor kid was so tired that he fell asleep and the goggles fogged up!! LOL

Mike and J on the lazy river; I took E on the river a couple times around but she HATED getting splashed on, so I hopped out snapped a few pictures before we headed over to the kids play area where there are slides! We also hit the whirlpool area for a second. I called it the mini toilet bowl! :)


E was getting pretty cold so we relaxed for a bit on the grass..

E just relaxing and enjoying the heat...did I mention it was 91 deg out that day!!

Where is J??? He was so cold he buried himself in the towel!! Haha

E decided to venture out, but she would not touch her knees to the cement...she crawled around exactly as you see in the picture! It was cute and funny

J wanting to go back into the lazy river, but we were done and needed to get going. We had to be at Joe's BBQ for dinner by a certain time and we needed to get ready! Which we had dinner with Mike's family. Then we came home and had dessert with my cousin and his wife! Overall the best birthday ever!


10 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment