Sunday, November 27, 2011

UT PT 4: Cousin Time


For Jason's birthday we headed to their new place and they have a fun splash pad right across the street. J and E both loved this splash pad! Then we headed out to lunch for his 32nd birthday!

We had to head home after the birthday lunch, but we took Ellis with us so that J had a friend to play with and so the boys could have a sleep over. As we were waiting for Jace and Steph to come up for the annual camping in parent's backyard for the 4th we had all my cousins and their kids come over for a picnic....

Annika was so cute, she helped J by pushing him on the swing!

Here's the group...I love my cousins! They are the best


Later that night when everyone arrived, we roasted s'mores!

All the cousins, minus E, Grant, Kenna, and Tad(in Steph's belly)

The best part is the ROPE SWING...Jason had the brilliant idea of climbing up the ladder and jumping....here he is on the ladder about ready to jump

and then me after I jumped...notice the red ladder (that's where I jump from)

and of course Little Guy

13 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment