Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Zoo Highlights May 2010


This past weekend my brother and his family was able to come down to AZ for a visit. It was so good to see them! I miss my family a lot, but really do love the medical school experience. Monday we went to the zoo, here are some pictures I took with my camera but I'm sure my sister in law, Steph, who is a photographer got a LOT more BETTER pics than I did.
My cute niece Patience
Steph's sister Taresa and her little girl came with us. My nephew Ellis and Ora are the older ones...Ora is hiding behind her beloved map! :)
Ellis insisted on pushing J in the stroller, I couldn't complain because it gave me a break!
J waving hi to the monkey during their feeding time
my awesome sis-in-law Steph
my brother Jason and Ellis
Thanks to Jason and Stephanie, J was able to ride on a camel!
Even though his face never shows what he is feeling, he loved riding the camel
Playing at the park in the kid's trail...it was a great break for the kids
This was the day Jace and Steph arrived...J wanted to hold Patience.
But ended up smothering her!! LOL good thing she has an older brother and sister.

There will be another post of our adventure to the train park!!

12 pics*

No comments:

Post a Comment